If you ever happen to go on traveling at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, one of the best things aside from going to historical places and attending few other trips that make it all worthwhile are the sports bars. If you are the type of person that wants to hang out with friends especially on an evening escapade, the sports bar is your next go to trip. To top everything is to make sure that you are making the best memories from all the traveling.
To plan things out is better than going to a place without knowing its advantages. It would be best to do your research and at the same time explore the resources that you are using and perhaps list down the best sports bars that you think you can enjoy. Furthermore, here are the sports bars in Kuala Lumpur that you might find interesting.
1. The Italian Market – the good thing about this place is that you can request for a television look out. However, this depends if there is a big event broadcasted. The atmosphere in the sports bar is different and fun while you are dining together with your best buddies.
2. Score at the roof– this is one the best places that you can be with your friends or family. It is designed to truly magnify the ambiance. It has a sporty appearance thus making you feel that you are a part of your favorite team. The only downside is that you can’t cheer much during an intense situation. Telecasting the game live will give you the benefit to see the entire game from beginning to end.
3. The back to Skool sports bar– if you are into a draft and flavored beers, this is the best place that you can hang out. The place may be a little bit off, but you will still enjoy great companionship together with your friends with a good beer that you can have fun the entire night.
4. Sid’s Pub– this is another widely and very popular British sports bar that had opened since 2007. It is known for its best sports cravings. Most of the sports that are going to be shown are more British sports such as super rugby, golf, tennis and lots more.
5. The black bull– this is one of the first featured sports bars that only features a bowling alley. This is also where patrons usually hang out, so it is advisable that you mingle with them while they are in the club. Aside from watching sports events, this is also a place where you can enjoy other games as well such as darts and pool tables with drinks. You can fully enjoy the best beers in the local area. It is also allowed in the sports bar to watch your favorite television show or other gaming events that you want to see as well.